Social Icons

понедельник, 29 апреля 2013 г.

New Samsung Galaxy S4 with Two SIM-Cards


Samsung has released a new version of the Samsung Galaxy S4 with two slots for SIM-cards. The smartphone has received index I9502. Unfortunately it is available only for Chinese people so far.


The device has almost the same features as the model I9500: Exynos 5 Octa chip, a 5-inch Super AMOLED display, a 13 megapixel camera, Android 4.2. The only thing different is that I9502 2 is heavier than I9500 version.

Also another version of Samsung Galaxy S4 - I9508- is released for China already. This smartphone has one slot for SIM-card and it works with Snapdragon chip 600. This version differs from the I9505 in support of the Chinese standard TD-SCDMA.

Also, according to rumors, Samsung is working on another version of its top-end gadget - a waterproof version, the index of is still unknown.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий